Relax and enjoy in the most recognized and celebrated marine mammal park of the Gold Coast. Get a close encounter and be educated together with dolphins, sea lions, polar bears and a lot more. Allow yourself as well as your young ones to feel the nature’s rush in all of the exciting rides. You will be enchanted by the park’s never ending shows that your family will surely love.
Animal encounters are best for curious youngsters who want to explore more of the marine world. Let them see, feel and learn about the sea mammals and their way of life through these fun filled activities!
- Creatures Of The Deep
- Discovery Trail
- Polar Bear Shores
- Seal Harbour
- Dolphin Beach
- Penguin Encounter
- Shark Bay
- Penguin Point
- Ray Reef
- Seabird Rehab
Be thrilled by the amazing rides that awaits you. Sea World Resort has prepared the most adventurous yet safe water rides for your family to enjoy.
- Viking revenge
- Sea World Monorail
- Sea World Resort Water Park
- Sky High Skyway
- Storm Coaster
- Nickelodeon land
- Castaway Bay
- Jet Rescue
You and your kids will be surprised and captivated by the shows and entertainment in Sea World Resort. Allow your children to experience their favorite characters in full gear and in real action. Let them meet and greet their all time favorite toons to double the fun.
- Dora’s Best Friend Adventure
- Sponge Bob 3D
- Nickelodeon Character Meet & Greet
- Fish Detectives
- Affinity-Dolphin Show
- Jet stunt Extreme
Not only that Sea World Resort and Water Park offer unique and thrilling activities, you can also get the best dining experience with its restaurants and café. All of them cater only the best food right into your table.
- Shoreline Restaurant
- Hatsuhana Japanese Restaurant
- Waterfall Café
Buy tickets and get your bags packed to experience all those thrilling water activities.
Sea World Resort and Water Park opens at 9:30 am until 5:30 in the afternoon.
General admission is for only $79.00 USD for one time pass. Luckily for you, Sea World Resort now offers a VIP Magic Pass, an unlimited entrance pass until June 30, 2015 for only $99.00!
Sea World Resort & Water Park is located at Sea World Drive, Main Beach Gold Coast
Queensland 4217, Australia
How to get there?
Using Private Car Transportation
- Driving from the Surfers Paradise beach, drive towards Gold Coast Highway north and simply follow the signs to Sea World resort.
- Driving from Southport, just cross the Southport Bridge and turn left. Then, follow the signs.
- Driving your car from Brisbane, follow the Sea World sign to the Pacific Motorway.
- Driving from the Gold Coast, take the Smith Street exit and follow the Sea World resort sign.
For Public Transport
- For Gold Coast Cabs just dial 131 008
- For United Limousines book and dial 07 5591 0024
- For Train services services: From Brisbane to Helensvale Station. Bus connections to Sea World you may visit www.translink.com.au or call 13 12 30
- To enjoy aerial views on your way to Sea World, contact Sea World Helicopters on 07 5588 2224.
For bookings, reservations and other concerns, contact Sea World Resort and Water park and dial 1300 139 677 or, send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Group Bookings and reservations send an email at email@example.com or contact +617 5519 6210.
- +61 7 5591 0000
- Fax No: +61 7 5591 0088