These are the most awaited and most sought after shows in Gold Coast. Australian Outback Spectacular showcases the rich and iconic tales of Australian history. Feel the energy and the music while they feature the latest entertainment technology that will surely rock your world. You’ll love the characters as they go center stage and be very brave to witness the death defying stunts that will leave you breathless.
Experience being on top of a snow capped mountain where the most inspiring stories come alive. You will hear the orchestra play different kinds of music that can sweep you off your feet. Imagine their humongous technical production plus the advanced technology making the entire scene unique at all times.
- Outback Venue
- Pre-Show Entertainment
- Live Music
- Sound & Lighting
Witness the Legendary stories that will unfold right before your eyes. Australian Outback Spectacular will entertain you with every twist and turn of stories that you’ve never heard before. Watch the characters come to life as you watch these powerful plays.
- The legend of Phar Lap
- High Country Legends
- Heroes of the Light Horse
- Australian Outback Spectacular 2
- Australian Outback Spectacular
Dine out with your loved ones after you’ve watched all shows! Check out these cafés and restaurants that offer nothing but more spectacular food choices. What’s unique with these restaurants is that they are health categorized. With foods listed under Gluten free, dairy free, nut free, vegetarian and vegan. Even certified Halal food choices are made available!
- Top Rail
- The Summit
Wet’n’Wild opens daily from 7:30 pm until 12:30 am.
General admission is for only $89.99 USD for one time pass.
Australian Outback Spectacular is located on Pacific Motorway, Oxenford, Gold Coast Queensland 4210, Australia
Australian Outback Spectacular is located on Entertainment Road at Oxenford, between Warner Bros. Movie World and Wet’n’Wild Water World.
How to get there?
Using Private Car Transportation
- From Surfers Paradise, drive along the Gold Coast Highway to Smith Street and follow the signs to Brisbane and the Pacific Motorway. Take Exit 60 to Warner Bros. Movie World and Wet’n’Wild Water World. Turn left at the traffic lights.
- From Brisbane, follow the signs to the Pacific Motorway and the Gold Coast. Take Exit 60 to Warner Bros. Movie World and Wet’n’Wild Water World. Pass under the Motorway and turn left at the traffic lights.
Using other transportation
- Regent Taxis dial 131 008
- Hughes Chauffeured Limousines dial 1300 306 644
Gold Coast Bus Services
- Book your Con-x-ion transfer on 13 33 86
- Train services from the Gold Coast/Brisbane to Helensvale station, and bus connections to the Australian Outback Spectacular, visit www.translink.com.au or call Surfside Buslines at 131 230
For bookings, reservations and other concerns, contact Australian Outback Spectacular and dial 13 33 86 or, at http://outbackspectacular.com.au/contact-us.aspx
For Group Bookings and reservations send an email at [email protected] or contact +617 5519 6210.
- +61 7 5573 3999