When you seek for the most thrilling water rides, allow White Water World to amuse you. Welcome to the home of the most groundbreaking technology built for the real water drenching. This place is perfect for your family getaway, summer outings and a lot more. Aside from extreme looking ones, kids can also have fun with the rides for their own size! Begin the fun and excitement by bringing all your friends to White Water World!
These water rides are built for the experienced thrill seekers. You will be pulled down, tossed and twisted inside closed dark tunnels and you can shout your heart out when you reached the open funnels! This water ride is built for the extremes so grab your pal to challenge with!
- Triple Vortex
- The Green Room
- The Wedgie
- The RIP
- The BRO
Your family would love to go for a water ride and you would need some time to bond with one another. These moderate level water coaster rides are capable of accommodating up to 3 persons at a time. Take hold of your sibs and ride till you drop!
- Super Tubes Hydro Coaster
- Temple of Huey
- The Little Rippers
Let the youngsters and toddlers experience safe water rides that will make them feel courageous and brave! Let them explore the fun while learning at the same time. These remarkable slides and rides may be small for you, but for them, it’s a completely different world!
- Cave of Waves
- Pipeline Plunge
- Wiggle Bay
- Surf School
After the never ending rides, it’s time to feed that growling stomach of yours. These cafes and restaurants offer the best food choices in the White Water World. Enjoy every sumptuous meal they have!
- Bite Me Café
- Salty’s Kiosk
- Sandman’s Cafe and Bar
White Water World opens daily at 10:00 in the morning until 4:00 in the afternoon.
General admission is for only $49.00 USD for one time pass. Get all your friends with you as White Water World now offers an unlimited World Pass, featuring unlimited entrance pass until June 24, 2016 for only $89.99.
White Water World is also located at DreamWorld in South East Queensland at the northern end of the Gold Coast, on the Pacific Hwy (M1) at Coomera.
How to get there?
Using Private Car Transportation
- From Smith Street at Southport, take the Pacific Highway and then take the Coomera Exit (Exit 54). Follow the signs to Dreamworld.
- From the Gold Coast Airport, drive along Pacific Highway and then take the Coomera Exit (Exit 54). Follow the signs to Dreamworld.
- From Brisbane Airport Drive, drive along to Gateway Motorway until South East Freeway (M1). Take the Coomera Exit (Exit 54). Then follow the signs to Dreamworld.
- From Brisbane City, take Elizabeth Street. Turn right on Edward Street to Alice Street. Pass Captain Cook Bridge and over the South East Freeway to the Pacific Motorway. Take the Coomera Exit (Exit 54). Then follow the signs to Dreamworld.
For bookings, reservations and other concerns, contact White Water World and dial 07 5588 1126 or, send them an email at [email protected]
For Group Bookings and reservations send an email at [email protected] or contact +617 5605 8237.
- +61 7 5588 1111
- Fax No: +61 7 5588 1110
- Toll free 1800 073 300